- 4 Tbsp. melted extra virgin coconut oil (extra virgin is a MUST–unless you hate the taste of coconut!)
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- stevia extract to taste (or make your own “Truvia” with this recipe)
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 scoop protein powder (I use the brown rice from Vitacost.)
Stir everything up and pour into 5-6 silicon cupcake liners (or 5-6 full-sized muffin tins). Place in the freezer for about 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Note: These do melt quickly, so it’s best to keep them in the freezer when you’re not eating them.
Source: Old blog